Cardwell Beachfront Motel has adopted the following policies, terms and conditions to assist us in providing you with our best service. We respectfully request that you adhere to these during & after your stay.
Arrival and departure
- Check-in time: after 2 pm.
- Check-out time: prior to 10 am.
- Early check-in requests will be catered for depending on availability. Please contact the reception staff for further information.
Office / Reception hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Check-out time: prior to 10 am.
- Public Holidays: hours may be limited.
*Arrival outside these hours is by arrangement only.
- To receive a full refund, cancellation of your booking must take place at least 72 hrs prior to our check-in time of 2 pm.
- Cancellations within the 72 hr period will incur a cancellation fee equal to the first nights’ accommodation, which will be charged to your credit card.
*At the time of booking, you will be notified if a different cancellation period applies (eg: group bookings and special event periods).
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept cash, Visa and MasterCard.
To guarantee your reservation you will be asked for your credit card number. All payment for accommodation must be made in full before or upon arrival. Incidental charges must be paid for at the time they are incurred. Provision of credit card details is the authority to debit any payment owing.
After check-in should you shorten your stay, you will be charged a minimum of one nights’ accommodation unless you provide 48 hrs or more notice.
Rates and minimum length of stay requirements
Our rates vary by the number of guests and during periods of high demand or major events. We may apply a surcharge or impose a minimum length of stay during these periods. You will be advised by our reception staff if this applies.
Unless otherwise specified rates quoted are based on the number of people occupying the room (but only up to the maximum occupancy of the room). There is an additional charge for any extra guests above what you were quoted for.
- We do not permit smoking in our guest rooms or on the verandahs.
- There are plenty of areas around the grounds where smoking is permitted (talk to Reception or read the room compendium).
- We ask that you dispose of your butts thoughtfully. Please ask if you wish to borrow covered ashtrays.
- A sanitation fee of one nights’ accommodation will be charged if smoking has occurred in the room. The fee will be charged to your credit card.
Pets and Animals
We are unable to accommodate any pets or animals (with the exception of registered guide dogs for the sight or hearing impaired).
For the comfort of other guests we have a strict no noise policy after 10 pm.
No Party Policy
This policy is designed to ensure that all our guests can enjoy their time with us and not be inconvenienced by the noise and actions of others. Any guest failing to comply with this may be asked to leave without a refund.
- We welcome children of all ages.
- A baby cot is available on request (subject to availability).
- It is mandatory that children are to have care-giver/s present to monitor their safety in the pool at all times.
- All group bookings require an email or fax along with a credit card to confirm the booking.
- The cancellation period will vary according to the type of booking and time of year. Check with reception staff for details.
We aim to do our best to accommodate guests with a disability. We have very limited wheelchair access to rooms, requiring part mobility. Should you require special assistance, please discuss when booking so we can assess whether you will be comfortable and we can accommodate you.
Communication and privacy
Your personal information will be recorded and used by only authorised persons who are required to keep your information private. The computer system we use automatically encrypts all credit card numbers, so that even staff cannot read them. We will never use retained information for any other purpose nor provide it to any other party without your prior permission, except where legally obliged to.
All guests are subject to Goods and Services Tax of 10% which is included in any or ancillary prices quoted.
Changes to motel policy
These policies are subject to change without notice – latest update 21st January 2023.